The 64th NBA All-Star Game will be played at the Madison Square Garden on Sunday, Feb. 15, 2015. Voting has begun today officially and will continue through January 19. Vote online here For the first time the ballot will include every player in the league. This season, players will have 8 days off for the All-Star week, to help recover from the weekend festivals and nagging injuries. Chicago and Cleveland will be the only game on Thursday, Feb. 12th, before teams break for the All-Star weekend. Games will not start back up again until Feb. 19th.
There are multiple ways to vote your favorite player to the All-Star game. Listed below is the layout on voting via social media:
- Twitter- Vote for 10 unique players each day throughout the All-Star balloting period. The tweet, retweet, or reply must include the player’s first and last name, along with hash tag #NBABallot.
- Facebook- Vote by posting a status on your personal page. The posts must include the player’s first and last name, along with hash tag #NBABallot. Fans can post votes for 10 unique players per day.
- Instagram- Vote by posting an original photo, using #NBABallot and the player’s first and last name in the photo caption. Fans can vote for 10 unique players per day.
- SMS- Text the player’s last name to 69622 (MYNBA). Fans can vote for 10 different players per day, per phone number, via SMS voting by sending 10 separate SMS messages, each one with a different player’s last name. Message and data rates may apply.
- GameTime App- NBA fans can also access the ballot and vote through the NBA Game Time and NBA Game Time from Sprint apps, available on Android and iOS. Fans can fill out one full ballot per day.
Chicago has 4 legitimate All-Star candidate players on their roster. Jimmy Butler and Pau Gasol lead the charge with their impressive play so far for the Bulls. As Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose who will be in discussion for a potential All-Star showing, have been unfortunately hobbled by injuries throughout the start of the year. Do your part Bulls fans, vote your guys to the 64th All-Star game!